Monday, December 31, 2007

An Ode To Mother.

Read me the book once more
when there are no fairies anymore
lying beside you , in the winter nites
when the warmth of your hug
will enter in me and make me smug
while taking small steps in the garden
you will run to catch, as if i sprint
such are the memories etched in me
when you were the life in me
all your yelling , which once brought
tears , now bring a smile to me
so are you still around in the eden?
are you still in me,apparent and hidden?
my mind goes back to your laughter
kissing and telling me how much i matter
what shall be the life again , my only friend?
what shall be the heart again, my surreal love?
in your falling tears i found my discomfort
in you i found my soul's sole comfort
come home soon , my only shelter
your life is alone , dont let it stagger

No comments: